1999 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

let’s say item is xml driven stuff like a template or a gallery and
cms being a flex thing.
would this be ok for selling like a “normal” template ?

should we also include flex sources ?

other idea is to build a php/js backend using jquery or extjs.
that could be commercial or released with a GPL license

can things like that be included in item download ?

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
let’s say item is xml driven stuff like a template or a gallery and
cms being a flex thing.
would this be ok for selling like a “normal” template ?

should we also include flex sources ?

other idea is to build a php/js backend using jquery or extjs.
that could be commercial or released with a GPL license

can things like that be included in item download ?
Flex sources is a must Php is not allow on the preview but you can link the preview to your host if you want your Php to work on the preview, just mention this to the reviewer.

7283 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

this its something that I wanted to know to. A flex application that can be used to support the editing of my item can be included in the download file? The item that’s for sale it will work with no problem without this optional app.

I do not want to include the source for the flex application. If its not possible to include in this terms, I can realese the application for free on my site? It this breaks some rules?

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Envato team says

If you are not selling this item in any marketplace / website, then you are free to provide it free of charge if you wish.

by
by
by
by
by
by