My experience ended up like this: item held > soft reject > approved!
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 0-1 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Hi guys, for additional information on held items, please take a moment to read this article.
For instance, an item might be put on hold because the reviewer:
- Wants a second opinion on pricing or the appropriate category to put the item in,
- Needs help making the item work correctly in the marketplace system,
- Wants the site manager to review the item because it’s unusual in some way, or
- Wants a reviewer with special skills to review the item if it requires specific knowledge for proper review.
@Simon – Congrats!
Yesterday I submitted my first BuddyPress theme here, it’s being held for almost 20 hours now . lol