• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Hello, i have uploaded an item on last sunday and on tuesday i got a soft rejection because they said i have to change the preview image set. (oversized) i’w checked and i said ok guys you have the point its oversized. so i reduced them from 1180 width to 900px zip and launch like a rocket. Waiting for the nice color bar. And then… an another soft rejection. I have to remove the .mov file because its not ok inside there. I was a bit “hm… ok you should tell me this in the first rejection, but you are right, so i will do. I did it. Even i fixed everything consequently in the main preview, the user guide pdf and where was any kind of relation regarding the tutorial video. Zip, launch… waiting. Now the story is coming: A new soft rejection arrived, and says “i have to change the preview image set because of the… ” But i did before. double checked, and the files are 100% sure fine. Named as they must ne named, size ok, format ok. Anyway… upload again the new preview image set. Now there is no bar, just the message: “Temporarily held by the review team. More info. 9 hours ago | Delete?” What is this about? I know this is a neat stuff, everything is fine and i have a lot of work in it. i tested many times, invested a lot of work and i was very strict with myself. Time is ticking. I can not explain how i feel. I dont understand whats going on especially because there was one of my 2 favorite reviewers who always gave me very correct and very useful feedback all the time. But now seems like they did the review in a different time and somehow they had no communication with each other. Im confused and i dont understand what are they doing, why they holding up the item and dont let to go to the market?

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Carmen says

Hi, I’ve moved this thread to Site Feedback on request.

by
by
by
by
by
by