4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
DiceAtelier says

I submitted my item but it just needs improvements, it was not hard rejected. i just need help with what i need to do please. Here is the email sent to me from themeforest, and the link to look at the website:

Unfortunately your submission Locx – Responsive Coming Soon Page isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The site has an interesting start but you need to work more on it.

1) Many of the elements in the template are not aesthetically spaced.

2) The template’s overall typography isn’t yet ready. It needs improvements in the styles it offers and general visual hierarchy.

www.diceatelierlocx.tk

Please help me.

543 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hi. The subscribe form has weird vertical alignment. There is too much white space below those social icons. Try to switch positions of input box and those icons, with changin “Subscribe” title for something like “Join us” or something and add additional subtitle between input and icons, so the layout will be:

Join us title social icons subscribe subtitle - subscribe input-

Next thing is that those countdown objects looks too simple, try to be more creative with those. And also background images are changing way too fast, it is distractive.

Give yourself a break for day or two from this, it always helps to see things more clear.

You are very close, good luck

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
DiceAtelier says

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it, been trying to get something submitted for a while now.

But thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by