After 4 hours item vanished from front page. Is time decreased?
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
I guess they were making up for the weekend lag
These days you will not get any more exposure. And it won’t get any better either. The market is growing, there are more and more items, and they get accepted quicker and quicker.
My last item was up there for about six hours last time…
Having said that, I don’t think I ever sold an item on the very first day. Usually my sales pick up a few days after. So initial exposure in my case at least is pretty irrelevant to my sales.
I think it’s more important to consistently have new items so that when people rows the categories your stuff will be there consistently.
PS: horray, this was my 500th post