595 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

why have the bookmarks been taken off from the sidebar?

702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
OhmLab says
why have the bookmarks been taken off from the sidebar?

It would be nice to see this again. And I think it would also be nice to have the collections links on the side bar when on an author’s portfolio page. And a search bar. There are some authors who have so many items in their portfolio, that the customer gives up on looking through things before making a purchase thinking that they will never find what they’re looking for. I know some people believe portfolios should never get that big, but Envato looks like it will be around for a long time, as will their marketplaces and this should be about accommodating the customers needs and wants. After all, we are here to sell to them and make them want to return for more and bring their friends because the experience was so user friendly and they found what they needed quickly and painlessly. Just my 2 cents.

1125 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says
... And a search bar. There are some authors who have so many items in their portfolio, that the customer gives up on looking through things before making a purchase thinking that they will never find what they’re looking for.

There is a search function for the portfolios. All you have to do is visit a portfolio and you will see it on the right side.

by
by
by
by
by
by