• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

hm… this is the 1st time im a l’bit disappointed with the pricing. I have made an Add-on and this time invested much much time than ever before. There is lot of really different and not similar Actions, Styles, and Brushes in the stuff. I was working more than 1 week just testing the mechanism. Looking for every possible bugs, even which would not really a big problem just make the tool more handy and understandable.

Summa summarum:

• 24 styles
  • 12 Actions +2 extra
  • 7 Brush Set with 5 different brushes

Am i greedy if i say $4 seems like nut for this package ?
  • 701 posts
    • Canada
    • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
    • Has been a member for 2-3 years
    • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
    • Bought between 1 and 9 items
    • Exclusive Author
    EliIsakov says

Not to be rude or anything mate, but it’s not as unique as you think it is. These have been done before but in different forms, you’re better of asking the support to take a look at your price, and you’re more than welcome to take it to them why the priced it so low. But again, overall the action isn’t bad or anything, but not as unique. I actually think the price could be bumped up just a little bit, say $6….

1373 posts
    • Exclusive Author
    • Tuvalu
    dekurvajo says

Not to be rude or anything mate, but it’s not as unique as you think it is. (...) I actually think the price could be bumped up just a little bit, say $6….

No, :) you are not rude at all. I was thinking about $5 not more. :) Regarding how unique is or not. There is no rivet action so far. And when i was created, acutally i understood why.

2077 posts
    • Gold Mo Grower
    • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
    • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
    • Author had a Free File of the Month
    • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
    • Has been a member for 4-5 years
    +7 more
    DarkstarDesigns says

Just email support and if they agree with you they will change the price, I have had items both increased and decreased, so it is possible!

1373 posts
    • Exclusive Author
    • Tuvalu
    dekurvajo says

Just email support…

Thank you Darkstar, i allready did. I wrote them a very polite ticket. And as it seems like there is more authors agreed with this. I dont even told them how much… And to be honest i really dont want to be go high. But i know also, if i would go on the market and i would see a good item with low price, my first thought would be… uhummm, is there something wrong with that stuff or what? So thats why im thinking in this circumstance the low price would be not an advantage but a kind of snag.

1108 posts
    • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
    • Exclusive Author
    • Referred between 50 and 99 users
    • Bought between 1 and 9 items
    • Bangladesh
    • Has been a member for 4-5 years
    WonderArt says

best of luck… hope you get a nice and suitable price. :D

by
    by
    by
    by