• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Hey guys,
I need some help/advice.
How do you promote your items? Like I have two items in my portfolio. Last month one has really good sales, but towards the end, It had no more sales. The reason behind it being, when you used to go into the CSS section last month, My item used to be on the first page, Now its on the second or third page, where no one actually notices it.
Now I have no clue how to promote my item. Posting it on forums would count as spamming. I can advertise it on Google and all, but would that really bring me any traffic?

I would like answers from anyone who was able to go high in the marketplace. To be honest, I am really confused, And I can bet many other newbies around would be too. I hope this thread helps them as well.

3807 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Depends how you want to do it and who you are targeting. There are several ways from adwords, to Facebook ads but generally I would suggest trying to get it reviewed by bloggers or on CSS or WP inspiration type sites etc

67 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
daext says

I would suggest: SEO item page here in the marketplace, YouTube video related to the items, self promotion on your blog and high quality images related to the items.

833 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Well. I just ran an advertisement on Facebook. As a trial I only used 3$ but lets see if it works, if it does, I shall put in some more.

Btw, It got me 1 sale after 30 mins of the ad being live. So thanks :D

108 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
CantoThemes says
by
by
by
by