6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Ukraine
Elumi says

Hi folks!

I have been working for a while on my new project and decided to publish landing page design (+ a couple of features) for sale. After four days of waiting I have received a rejection with NO (NO = means 0 comments) comments from reviewer. Just dummy text in the reply, that my design does not meat minimum requirement of quality, no comment from reviewer, even no reviewer name, nothing else, just dummy snippet… :|

However in the same time the new PSD templates have been accepted, and I can’t say that their quality much better then my.

How can I improve my work if I don’t know why it has been rejected? Here is the link on screenshots of my work:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65095733/screenshots.zip

Can anybody explain me what is the minimum requirements of quality and why it is applied to one design and doesn’t for another one?

Regards, Elumi

335 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Italy
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Pirate_Dominic says

Hey can you post jpgs or better PNG screenshots please :)
Thanks and regards,

141 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Webbu says

Hi,

Your design looks nice but a little bit need to improve spaces between rows. And if you send a zip file like this zip file. Rejection is normal because you need to make more pages. This is only one page with different combinations. I recommend you add some pages like Contact, Typography, Cart, WooCommerce Product Category etc..

Hope this helps.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Elumi says

@Pirate_Dominic

What’s wrong with that screenshots? I have posted them just as an example of my work.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Elumi says

Thanks @Webbu

Your design looks nice but a little bit need to improve spaces between rows.

I have made spaces between rows in one line height (font size * 1.5), as it has been mentioned in one tutorial published by envato. How should I change it?

This is only one page with different combinations.

The idea was to publish just lading page design. Like this one, which has been accepted and has only one little page. So the amount of pages in my work are acceptable in other work accepted on the marketplace.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Webbu says
Your design looks nice but a little bit need to improve spaces between rows.
I have made spaces between rows in one line height (font size * 1.5), as it has been mentioned in one tutorial published by envato. How should I change it?
It is ok then. May be I see wrong.
This is only one page with different combinations.
The idea was to publish just lading page design. Like this one, which has been accepted and has only one little page. So the amount of pages in my work are acceptable in other work accepted on the marketplace.

That is not WooCommerce Page. If I will buy your PSD’s for design a WooCommerce Landing page I need to see more pages. Like how can I put products a category page or a cart. Like a html template. Or you can change it to normal landing page.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Elumi says
That is not WooCommerce Page. If I will buy your PSD’s for design a WooCommerce Landing page I need to see more pages. Like how can I put products a category page or a cart. Like a html template. Or you can change it to normal landing page.

Agree, your point makes sense. But why they don’t mentioned about it in a comment to the rejection… I can’t read their thoughts…

The reason why I have decided to publish landing page first is because my previous designs for WP theme have not been accepted too (one design 20+ pages, another one 30+). So I decided to “test” the landing page concept and then move forward.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Webbu says

Agree, your point makes sense. But why they don’t mentioned about it in a comment to the rejection… I can’t read their thoughts…

The reason why I have decided to publish landing page first is because my previous designs for WP theme have not been accepted too (one design 20+ pages, another one 30+). So I decided to “test” the landing page concept and then move forward.

If you want to quick start. I recommend you release a normal landing page without WooCommerce and try to get more experience while releasing PSD Templates.

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
Elumi says

Thanks @Webbu for valuable help. I am going to design else WooCommerce pages and publish extended version of design.

1 post
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
rauthanmansi says

The same thing happened to me

Unfortunately your submission isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality.

I don’t understand. I have seen “not so good designs” getting approved and mine was rejected (Which I think was better than some other approved designs) and they did not give me a reason why they rejected the item.

by
by
by
by
by
by