• Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
themecube says

Hi Everyone,
My first item rejected and reason is

Unfortunately this file does not meet our strict aesthetic guidelines and cannot be approved at this time. Please consider familiarizing yourself with the quality of the files already accepted in the ThemeForest.
Any suggestions on how to improve my template?
Link is here
Thanks…
357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

I’m not a professional, but here are some things that I see on your template which are probably causing the rejection of your template submission : 1) It doesn’t look like a complete template at all. I don’t think they would want a single-paged template, unless it’s a speciality page. 2)The background is too plain and the font type doesn’t suit this kind of background / overall design of the site. 3) Perhaps you should use some ‘meaningful texts’ instead of ‘lorem ipsum’ only. It’s difficult to determine which line of text has to be emphasized (and thus, spaced / sized accordingly) 4) The social media logos are not aligned properly.

Hope that helps.

4 posts
+3 more
themecube says

Thanks billyf,
by the way, it’s a landing page template. ;)

470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

Hello, you mix styles. It is possible if designer is a great virtuoso, otherwise it is better to avoid combining different styles. And definitely, like billyf has noticed, it lacks features and currently makes a feeling that there is nothing to pay for. Add things, work on design, create “real” and attractively looking product page, force people to want to obtain it. Wish you good luck.

4 posts
+3 more
themecube says

Virtuti, thank you for your feedbacks.

by
by
by
by