102 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Hi. Here’s my theme (Personal Wordpress)
Norris

Here’s rejection:
Unfortunately your submission Norris – Responsive Wordpress Theme for Personal isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advanced. :)

250 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
SeventhQueen says

You need to come with something special. work on your design to get the most of it

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Thank you. :) You saw nothing special from that theme?

85 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ceosDesigns says

I myself have problem with rejection of theme, but I will share my opinions with you anyway:

1. Ditch the subheading stating: Norris is a super-clean theme for personal & portfolios. It does not look good. 2. Navigation doesn’t pop-out. It fades within the page. Also add some graphic style to it. You have very outstanding picture in the background, which distract from the navigation. Make it for example rounded corners with light (white etc.) color. 3. Diagonal lines as pattern does not look good or modern anymore. So ditch those too. Pattern outlines are generally old web design trend, so I suggest to ditch them in general.

Hopefully, I helped you a little. I know, I am not the most experienced person, but I give you my “customer” opinion on your theme ;)

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

I myself have problem with rejection of theme, but I will share my opinions with you anyway:

1. Ditch the subheading stating: Norris is a super-clean theme for personal & portfolios. It does not look good. 2. Navigation doesn’t pop-out. It fades within the page. Also add some graphic style to it. You have very outstanding picture in the background, which distract from the navigation. Make it for example rounded corners with light (white etc.) color. 3. Diagonal lines as pattern does not look good or modern anymore. So ditch those too. Pattern outlines are generally old web design trend, so I suggest to ditch them in general.

Hopefully, I helped you a little. I know, I am not the most experienced person, but I give you my “customer” opinion on your theme ;)

Thank you so much. :) I appreciate it. :) Do you have any idea that can help this theme could be accepted after resubmitting?

2203 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

i really like this , but whats going on with the aligment ?

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Thank you so much for your feedback. Really, I haven’t tested in wide screen. :) I’ll fix it. :) Thanks again.

by
by
by
by
by
by