490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says
check here Great pearl
Unfortunately your submission Great Pearl – Minimal Portfolio Wordpress Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.
can you give me some idea to improve it? :(
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
wpmags says

they rejected mine too: http://wpmags.com/demo/vaishno/

292 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
crossroad says

Is it soft rejected?

346 posts Gambit
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Philippines
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
bfintal says

Mind peer reviewing mine? Thread here: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-insight-on-wp-theme-design/86672 Theme here: http://themes.mas.gambit.ph

The bad thing about this kind of boxed design is that it has been done tons of times already. I think you have to add some unique aspect for it to work.

With that being said, I have 3 suggestions on how to improve the theme:

1. Make the menu font the same with your headers 2. Try using another font aside from Roboto 3. The theme needs color for highlights. I’m not talking about the blue mouse over effects, but rather static highlights like the thick underline of the menu or the top and bottom bars of the main box. Currently there’s too much blackness

490 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

Is it soft rejected?
No it’s hard reject. However i think it not unique to improve. Not the Quality
490 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

Mind peer reviewing mine? Thread here: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/need-insight-on-wp-theme-design/86672 Theme here: http://themes.mas.gambit.ph

The bad thing about this kind of boxed design is that it has been done tons of times already. I think you have to add some unique aspect for it to work.

With that being said, I have 3 suggestions on how to improve the theme:

1. Make the menu font the same with your headers 2. Try using another font aside from Roboto 3. The theme needs color for highlights. I’m not talking about the blue mouse over effects, but rather static highlights like the thick underline of the menu or the top and bottom bars of the main box. Currently there’s too much blackness
Thanks! Your ideas are great! I’ll make changes from there
2189 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
manuelvega says

Slider caption its awful this font will not help , header its too plain , nav its weird with border effect & right alignment .. anyway i think everything should be more elegant ..

490 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

Slider caption its awful this font will not help , header its too plain , nav its weird with border effect & right alignment .. anyway i think everything should be more elegant ..

thanks your suggestions!

157 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
web20donkey says

It’s not a bad theme, but you just need to polish it a bit more. And also it looks quite generic, it has nothing unique. But hey, this is just my opinion, I was wrong before :)

23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
LTT_Webdesign says

The footer area doesn’t seem to follow any of your styling from the theme

Like the Learn More button is rounded
Recent posts go from green to black where as comments goes from black to green

by
by
by
by