3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Guferos says

Unfortunately there was a good reason to reject my design. If I would know something was wrong I would change it in first place so I don’t know really how to improve it. Can you good people from graphic river tell me what should to be improved. Link to design

that is email I got from Envato:
Unfortunately your submission iOS App Christmas Banner Ad isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Rate your item review? http://nicereply.com/envato-review.GraphicRiver/96473/3357648

Thanks for your submission! - The Envato Marketplaces Team

Questions? See our Knowledgebase and Support Center at http://support.envato.com

Note: This submission must be improved before being resubmitted for re-inspection. Resubmissions without significant improvements may be considered abuse of our inspection system and may lead to account disablement.

P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.

3719 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Moved to Item Discussion.

237 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JRChild says

I like it but I wonder if the stars are a bit bright and are therefore competing with the phone image. You could also maybe add more of the translucent stars to the background? Maybe try a slightly less conservative font too.

good luck with re-submission!

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Guferos says

Thanks for your response. I will take your advice in mind and make some slight changes to design. I can’t really understand what was the reason to reject it. It says that my design doesn’t meet current minimum technical quality requirements. I’ve upload it as 1900×732px psd file and all layers were well structured and described. I’ve posted it to banners and ads category. Should I maybe do more width sizes? Like 1200px, 960px and so on. Or maybe I posted in the wrong category (I send it as banners/ads) and it is more like iOS app advert for the slider. Have anyone else got more ideas what went wrong? I just don’t want to upload it again unless I will understand what was the issue with current design.

237 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JRChild says

I always fin the standard reason for rejection a little confusing! I think it’s just something that’s copied and pasted in rather than anything that’s had aany real constructive thought. I’d opena support ticket. that sometimes helps.

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Cre8tiveCloud says

I think is very basic, rework the text and add more elements to the overall layout. It doesn’t have enough going on.

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
315 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan says

Yes I also feel it s very basic, colors are contrasting and solid, fonts are pixelated, edges are nto smooth, details not enough, lack of typography, problems in the item organizing… there are much more and more things to say… Thin it shuold be reworked…...

by
by
by
by
by
by