• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in India
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
abhishek12qpathak says

hi guys,

i really want to know that does this project is not able to come on videohive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDXN7tYLN0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUN-_jUXe9LXDr_muYng9NrQ i have made lot of hard work in this project, i have followed all uploding instructions but reviewer says,

Unfortunately your submission Fusion isn’t ready for VideoHive and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

For future reference, and to avoid possible rejections in the future, we recommend that you browse the current top-selling files on Videohive for a better idea of the level of quality we’re looking for:

i really want to know , what is the problem with this file.

12 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
FestFilms says

Hey there,

Your project is quite plain, text often exceeds the bounds of action/title safe zone, the round black feathered border around looks old-stylish too and text style isn’t really original.

I just think so, well, develop your skills :]

abhishek12qpathak
abhishek12qpathak Recent Posts Threads Started
55 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in India
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
abhishek12qpathak says

ok i will make changes in it…..:)

abhishek12qpathak