45 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
premiumwd says

Hey all,

I know people get frustrated with all the rejection going around, I especially love rejection it makes me want it more and makes my theme better! I have been rejected a lot and you know what? I say thank you! Since my last couple of rejections it looks a lot better and much more professional.

If you got rejected and you’re :( don’t worry its a present in disguise ;) so post the benefits of getting rejected and how it made your themes better here.

9 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
elitecreations says

My item get rejected. What should i do now….

376 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • United States
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+1 more
GoodLayers says

Hey all,

I know people get frustrated with all the rejection going around, I especially love rejection it makes me want it more and makes my theme better! I have been rejected a lot and you know what? I say thank you! Since my last couple of rejections it looks a lot better and much more professional.

If you got rejected and you’re :( don’t worry its a present in disguise ;) so post the benefits of getting rejected and how it made your themes better here.

Yes, I felt it too :) Keep up!

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BrianHermelijn says

One thing to keep in mind: Getting rejected doesn’t mean that you’re failure neither bad. Those that persists are the one that will receive the reward later on. But for those that just give up as in stop doing anything are those that doesn’t receive the joy in the end and moves on to something else.

5541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Benefit number 10001:
Instead of approval, getting rejected on friday/saturday is a gift :P

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
KreativeHub says

It is not rejection which triggers frustration; it is the way feedback is given, so generic. How designer or developer will know what area they have to improve. It is like shooting in dark without aim..

46 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
cssignitervip says

That’s the spirit :) Got rejected 4 – 5 times before the first theme appeared in TF.

Septimus_fossett
Septimus_fossett Recent Posts
Threads Started
18 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
Septimus_fossett says

It is not rejection which triggers frustration; it is the way feedback is given, so generic. How designer or developer will know what area they have to improve. It is like shooting in dark without aim..

I completely agree – if an item isn’t up to TF’s standards and is rejected, they should reply with a more detailed reason, explaining what needs to be improved in order to get it approved. Currently they give a brief reason which is quite useful, but more detail would significantly help in improving the item!

I appreciate there may be many items to review each day, but the reviewers do do a good job in maintaining the marketplace’s high standard.

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
SteveVanDijk says

Yesterday i resubmitted Exactly the Same Files that were rejected the day before. Now it’s approved, crazy!

Septimus_fossett
Septimus_fossett Recent Posts
Threads Started
18 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
Septimus_fossett says

Yesterday i resubmitted Exactly the Same Files that were rejected the day before. Now they are approved, it’s crazy!

I wondering about this sort of thing earlier – I submitted an item that got rejected, and was wondering if I resubmitted and a different reviewer saw it it may get approved? It would be nice if that was so, as I haven’t got any time to update that project anymore.

by
by
by
by
by
by