66 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
riddlerius says
Here is the link of rejected file. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOya_gik430&feature=youtu.be Its broadcast identity pack, and usually after rejection I can do some tweaking but now I got nothing. Maybe new set of eyes will be helpful. Thank you in advance.
280 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
MotionMAX says

It’s Looking nice but reviewer has given you a message regarding about the rejection what he told you in message

66 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
riddlerius says
When reviewing these types of projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

For future reference, and to avoid possible rejections in the future, we recommend that you browse the current top-selling files on Videohive for a better idea of the level of quality we’re looking for:

http://videohive.net/page/top_sellers

I really don’t want to copy top seller files or make something similar. I believe that isn’t a good way to do things. So i ask what to do better…

66 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
riddlerius says

I can understand that from one point of view, but been creating television indents for a while now and I can agree with you about any other type of files (slideshow, opener, etc.) but real Broadcast idents is something different. I have been looking on videohive for good file for broadcast ident and I can say a saw few usable. (news package are great) Ok, I didn’t pay attention on typography on this file because that depends of logo, and also the colors that logo will demand… Ok, that is my mistake but I pay attention on other up of a project. My logic on VH market is to create first a tools and motiongraph elements that any author will use for their own specific purpose, and then to create project (opener, slideshow, etc) just to show what can be used for. I am targeting semi pro to pro ae users/buyers of VH and that is maybe my mistake. Ok, thanks for your replay.

66 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
riddlerius says
Ok, they are great looking on the eye, but usually my clients looking something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFnoT73Kr0I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpWiAZ3MXxs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lpW4vI0B4E and so on… I agree that fox, history and some satellite channels going after that minimalistic look, but most of the my clients looking for some 3d bang. Here all broadcast packs are maybe over-designed, adopting style of above mentioned satellite televisions. Dont get me wrong, I like it, but everything I showed from VH as possible art direction was rejected. Always there is some TV stations there would like to look alike (usually there is combination of 3d or great looking footage, or some mix of a two)

Sorry, I hope you don’t take this conversation a wrong way. I believe this conversation was useful.

66 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
riddlerius says

Ok, I was a little off with my original question. When creating something for VH, that is usually something that I have created on my day job but not used on that particular project as experiment, and I believe that is full of potential. (I believe that I have read on some disclaimer of VH that is recommended) On that particular project there is a two strong points. Animated video overlay effect and stripe 3d prerender. That stripes are a little more advance that meets the eye. I would even offer 3d max file with project on demand. With few key-frames a amateur could create great looking unlimited stripes renders that suits the particular client need (render is insanely fast).

About overlay effect I just can say that is something that could use any medium to big Broadcast station, and implement something new to their pipeline. (using vizrt, pixelpower, or something in that range to copy effect) and that is something I don’t believe have ever seen used in live graphic. Ok, I can understand that you don’t like it. I don’t like some of my projects, but my first file on VH that I created for half an hour as test to see how this all works, I dont like it, but it has been sold 40 times till now. Some project of mine that I put a lot of work, doesn’t sell that good.

This project if anyone try to recreate something similar it would take at least two weeks at least and you would need good knowledge of 3d max particle systems, vray and AE. So I thought that it have a good selling point. Ok. Maybe only I like it.

by
by
by
by
by
by