• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Turkey
AkinGn says

So I submitted my first wp conversion – redesign and it’s rejected again. Here are the reasons:

1) Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.

2) Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest.

3) The template needs improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings.

Critiques, suggestions are more than welcome.

Preview

286 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
AkinGn says

Akin merhaba, Navigasyon menu fontlari cok buyuk, genel typography, basliklar, metin araliklari, footer kismi vs duzeltilmeli. Teman cok iyi fakat tasarim ve kodlarda problem var.

Merhaba Ilkay, tesekkürler yorumun için. Footerda neyi düzeltmeliyim mesela o konuda bir fikrim yok (yazilarda satir araligi aririlabilir gibi görünüyor) Tekrar tesekkürler :)

1141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
KarmaThemes says

The menu and the logo are not looking good. Also the background is disturbing me. Also the gradients, the color combination in general, it looks dated. For me it’s not ready for TF.

All the best,
GC

PS: If you sticked to english please.

286 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
AkinGn says

Thanks for your suggestions glossycat. About english, not that I approve it but many people can’t help responding in their native language when someone talks in it, I’ll try to be more careful about it :)

And thank you very much Ilkay, I’m adding you.

by
by
by
by
by
by