42 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
marketslk says

HI, Can guys tell me why my php web software rejected? appear @

http://www.marketslk.com/auved/

(name removed) rejected this. hope your kind comments and take time to visit this .

484 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
omarabid says

1. Don’t mention the reviewer.

2. Look at other items to see how yours compare to the competition.

3. You’d better improve your English.

4335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Please don’t call out reviewer’s names on the forums. But feel free to contact the reviewer directly to ask for more reasons.

From what i can see in the link you showed, the application lacks a little in aesthetics. Take a look at other applications here for their design to see what you should be aiming towards.

And also, I’m not quite sure what the application is doing? If you could explain it we may be able to suggest improvements if functionality is also an issue! :-)

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
jwmcpeak says

A few things I see:

1) There are probably many free scripts that do the same thing. I haven’t seen the PHP , but I’m assuming it doesn’t do much.

2) The design needs work; it does not look like a premium item.

42 posts
marketslk says

A few things I see:

1) There are probably many free scripts that do the same thing. I haven’t seen the PHP , but I’m assuming it doesn’t do much.

2) The design needs work; it does not look like a premium item.

This can generate the playlist automatically once videos uploaded.Then it can find jpg thumbnails and text description files placed in relevant folders , the files,that `ve been properly named as described thumbnail/description file naming conventions.Where have you seen these easy operation techniques? please tell me the link it does n `t matter php or any other so i can learn there .This has next/previous/first/last/currently playing video/volume/mute/silder/play/pause please show me a example so i can learn.I have checked out a lot of unstable free softwares .please send me a link to a free or paid player with all above features.

42 posts
marketslk says

Actually ,I`m not a designer .I just wanted to render the underlying simple-easy php technology,and i allowed the user to customize deign .Can code canyon be less strict in the design because of rare the programming technology or innovation .

Please don’t call out reviewer’s names on the forums. But feel free to contact the reviewer directly to ask for more reasons.

From what i can see in the link you showed, the application lacks a little in aesthetics. Take a look at other applications here for their design to see what you should be aiming towards.

And also, I’m not quite sure what the application is doing? If you could explain it we may be able to suggest improvements if functionality is also an issue! :-)
219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Actually ,I`m not a designer .I just wanted to render the underlying simple-easy php technology,and i allowed the user to customize deign .Can code canyon be less strict in the design because of rare the programming technology or innovation .

A premium item incorporates both appealing aesthetics and solid functionality.

4335 posts
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Just moved this thread to Item Discussions Category :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by