- What I can say is that it’s completely NOT like all of those extruded 3D logos.
- Even more, the 3D logo is totally NOT the main concept of the project.
- It doesn’t contain any of those ‘worn-out exruded 3D’ camera movements.
- Again, it is just NOT like all of those extruded 3D logos.
What do you think guys? Your opinion is really important to me.
I go with you on this one. Haven’t seen that kind of style that much lately. And it’s not one of those fancy camera-moving-3D-extrusion-logos.
So the given reason is not that clear for me.
Thanks for the reply, comeero. I appreciate your support
Anyway, I’m going to contact support.
Sorry, double post
This is actually a cool little project, fairly surprising that it would be rejected for that reason as its quite unique in comparison with other extrudes.
- Envato Staff
- Senior Reviewer
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items