- What I can say is that it’s completely NOT like all of those extruded 3D logos.
- Even more, the 3D logo is totally NOT the main concept of the project.
- It doesn’t contain any of those ‘worn-out exruded 3D’ camera movements.
- Again, it is just NOT like all of those extruded 3D logos.
What do you think guys? Your opinion is really important to me.
I go with you on this one. Haven’t seen that kind of style that much lately. And it’s not one of those fancy camera-moving-3D-extrusion-logos.
So the given reason is not that clear for me.
Thanks for the reply, comeero. I appreciate your support
Anyway, I’m going to contact support.
This is actually a cool little project, fairly surprising that it would be rejected for that reason as its quite unique in comparison with other extrudes.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.