4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
LondonGraphics says

I just had an item rejected unfortunately, and well I disagree a little with the feedback, wondered what others thought.

You need to expand on this concept a little here, think about how to push the file design and concept that bit further. Think about including more elements.

I created nearly all the twitter bootstrap web elements (buttons, nav bar, tabs) etc. Placed some of the most commonly used ones in the preview image. Could have put more I guess but seeing as Bootstrap is popular and already known, most will know the type of elements it has.

http://i.imgur.com/BBC9N.jpg

Look forward to the feedback.

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

While they are quite clean they are very plain, they could easy be created in a few minute maybe less, you need to look at buttons already on the site and you will find the quality is very high. remember to check the date they simple one will be the oldest as the standards have got harsher as time has gone on.

you are really going to have to push the design further, it need to be something that can be recreated very quickly!

hope that helps

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
LondonGraphics says

Well the idea is for people choosing to create their website(s) on Twitter Bootstrap they can see exactly how it will look once coded. The buttons are made to be exactly like the bootstrap ones, quality of others on the site here are indeed high but i’m not trying to provide a different style.

by
by
by
by
by
by