• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wildchildstudios says

Hi Friends,

please check the below link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuOkhHHAq8k

It’s hard rejected…. below is the comment from reviewer team…

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Cube theme has been used a lot previously and this project doesn’t offer much new. Besides animation is pretty basic especially for an E3D project where you could have great control over 3D shapes. This looks like really basic prerendered 3D project with a tracked cube that has flat logo sticked to it.

please give me your suggestions to improve it….

128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ashcat says

I think it looks good, my only negative thought about it is that it limits logos to a square shape.

have you tried to see what it looks like if the shapes that shatter/brake from the ground where a little more non uniform? Like something smashing up through the ground would really create?

12 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
FestFilms says

Camera movement is just cut off at some point, work with keyframes, soften the movement. Rest is quite good and neat in my opinion.

3 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kundanbasnet says

Look quite good to me. Only thing that I would change is adding a little ease out on the logo cube and camera movement as it feels very abrupt when it ends as all the other cubes are in slow-mo. Adding a little camera shake when the logo exploded might help. You can try giving some kind of texture or adding some social network logo on the small cubes. As always you can contact support and get some constructive feedback from them Hope this helps.

by
by
by
by
by
by