1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I am telling you what is the situation as it made me angry as it made the topic creator. The item was disabled and because of quote “This theme was removed before being allowed fair exposure and once the outstanding issues were resolved it has been temporarily repositioned for fairness and correctness. ” it’s in the position you are seeing it today. I consider this to be an abuse, but what can we do.

I am not sure if I understand your post now. What do you mean by abuse? That this is the first author who gets treated correctly and everyone else before him was treated bad?

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

I am telling you what is the situation as it made me angry as it made the topic creator. The item was disabled and because of quote “This theme was removed before being allowed fair exposure and once the outstanding issues were resolved it has been temporarily repositioned for fairness and correctness. ” it’s in the position you are seeing it today. I consider this to be an abuse, but what can we do.
I am not sure if I understand your post now. What do you mean by abuse? That this is the first author who gets treated correctly and everyone else before him was treated bad?

Correctly for him, and unfair for others work. If the theme was added with 0 sales again i would not have a problem, but who click on a theme with 10 sales versus one with 100? WHO?

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Correctly for him, and unfair for others work. If the theme was added with 0 sales again i would not have a problem, but who click on a theme with 10 sales versus one with 100? WHO?

Got it, thanks. Was this new item placed correctly in the right spot where it was before it got removed or just completely on top of everything?

491 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

Got it, thanks. Was this new item placed correctly in the right spot where it was before it got removed or just completely on top of everything?
yep, that’s the point. If theme got the very same position it had the moment it was disabled, fair for the author.
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

yep, that’s the point. If theme got the very same position it had the moment it was disabled, fair for the author.

Ouch… And then Envato came again few moments ago to move it from the front page, as a reaction to people complaining? I can’t help myself but… that’s kinda bouncy… :sarcasm:

491 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+8 more
pixelentity says

Ouch… And then Envato came again few moments ago to move it from the front page, as a reaction to people complaining? I can’t help myself but… that’s kinda bouncy… :sarcasm:
still there for me
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

still there for me

Nevermind, got a little confused, sry.

263 posts Mad Dog
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
mad_dog says

As usual, it’s much easier to ignore us … :(

1752 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Obviously. Didn’t I already post this a few messages ago? When they’ll answer they’ll say something like “Sorry, there was an internal problem with bla bla and we didn’t see this topic in time”. :D

270 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
icypixels says

Nothing unusual from Envato…

by
by
by
by