156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SachaG says

For some reason my theme has been withdrawn:

http://themeforest.net/item/silverio/103125

Has this happened to anybody else? It doesn’t seem like it was deliberately withdrawn for breaking a rule, because I wasn’t told anything about it… it just happened.

I don’t know if it’s a mistake, or a bug… but it’d be nice to know what’s happening :(

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

It happened to me for an icon which was copyrighted, in fact I found it in a CC package. But I received an email the same day to tell me to change it. I guess that you should receive a notice shortly.

156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SachaG says

But I didn’t use any copyrighted icon, and I haven’t received any message either. It’s been five hours now and I’m starting to get nervous..

421 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Germany
MASSIX says

Do you write the admins? Maybe the MODs can help u out.

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

It is possible that this kind of withdrawn has to go through the management staff, it could take some time. And also it could be anything in your template like a copyrighted image, sometimes “freebies” are not really free but it’s just an example.

Et ne t’inquiète pas, ton template va revenir sur la page d’accueil comme au premier jour ;)

814 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
rvision_ says
For some reason my theme has been withdrawn:

http://themeforest.net/item/silverio/103125

Has this happened to anybody else? It doesn’t seem like it was deliberately withdrawn for breaking a rule, because I wasn’t told anything about it… it just happened.

I don’t know if it’s a mistake, or a bug… but it’d be nice to know what’s happening :(

Are images in screenshots copyrighted?

156 posts
+3 more
SachaG says

Yeah, it has to go through management… I’m still waiting for any info. Kailoon has been very supportive though :)

The images in the screenshots are all from envato sites, the fonts are free… and even if there was a problem with one of those things, I would expect that to be contacted before or at the same time as the item being disabled.

@Keliah J’espère! j’ai pas envie de perdre des ventes à cause de ça!

156 posts
+3 more
SachaG says

It’s been a day and a half, and all I’ve been told is “I’m sorry about that, we’re looking into the issue now”. Now I trust Themeforest staff completely, and I don’t doubt for a second that they’re doing everything they can to fix this issue. But how hard would it be to send me an email to explain what’s happening? How hard would it be to edit the item details (or let me edit them, currently I can’t access the page) to explain the situation to buyers? If someone has already bought the theme but hasn’t downloaded it yet, what are they supposed to do?

I don’t want to come across as complaining just because my theme is offline for a day or two. And after all Themeforest is losing more money than me since they get 56% of the sale. But I really think Envato’s communication and support needs to be improved dramatically if they want to keep expanding.

If Envato was a tiny company, you’d understand why it takes more than a day for someone to get back to you. And if it was huge, you’d expect the impersonal and unhelpful customer service that you get with most big companies. But you’re in the middle ground, so I feel like customer service needs to be perfect, and if you guys built the tuts+ network and all the marketplaces, I’m sure you can send me an email or two as well :)

1036 posts
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

t’inquiète, tu remontes direct en haut de la liste une fois approuvé :)

156 posts
+3 more
SachaG says

OK, the theme is available again. I’m very grateful to Themeforest devs, but what I said before about communicating more still stands.

by
by
by
by
by
by