79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
RFPML says

Seems odd that we can not change the category of items. We can change all files and tags, but can not move an item from one category to another. For example, an item from the category “Motivational” to “Pop”. Maybe I do not know how to do it?

547 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

When you edit an item, write in the ’’Message to the Reviewer’’ box which category you want to change your item to.

79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
RFPML says

When you edit an item, write in the ’’Message to the Reviewer’’ box which category you want to change your item to.
Oh! a simple way … Thank you!
547 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

Oh! a simple way … Thank you!
No problem! :) You might need to change a tag or something in order to actually edit something, or else nothing might happend..
79 posts
+3 more
RFPML says

For me it is very good because I’m going to re-arrange some of my old tracks. So turn out to solve two problems at once -))

by
by
by
by
by
by