Anyone aware of this issue?
Since yesterday, we have noticed that if we go to our portfolio page, items are not sorted properly. It says “published date” but they are somehow sorted differently so now we get one year old item at the top, which is obviously bad. You can check if you go to our portfolio page.
Can staff help?
hi Meks, thanks for the post.
i’ve also noticed the same issue from yesterday, once got fixed but now shows the same.
I am having the same issue, and in my opinion this is a pretty big bug which could effect sales. My listing shows my first item ever released as my latest released and all the others are just randomly mixed up. Please fix this asap staff.
I’ve also noticed the same issue.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items