The spam going through the comments is something too much these days. I think it’s time to check if who comments is human and, if that is the case, ban the ips or what else can stop this.
This starts to become very annoying.
That is added by users so captcha is pointless.
CAPTCHAs would be useless, indeed.
But maybe a ‘behind the scenes’ ranking that warns you by email when you get reported repeatedly a couple of times? With someone to check if complaints are valid and act accordingly (banning the spammer)?
And this is the same as warez. Can you do something about it? NO!
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I think we have to live with it
make first 3 posts / week from new registered user need approvation before going online.
with author being the judge in item comments and moderators in forums