87 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wattscreative says

Hi Guys & Gals,

I’ve finally got round to redesigning my portfolio site [Link removed by Mod] which was outdated for quite a while and more recently has been ‘coming soon’ for long enough.

It’s still lacking a bit of current content that I have but haven’t added yet and I’ll be adding that over the next few days/weeks. It also now features my first ever freebie file which you can download to use and abuse as you wish.

The site is powered by wordpress and current functionality is somewhat simple and limited at the moment but it’s a nice starting point to develop from (I think) at the moment until I need it to be a bit more intelligent etc! The design is now fully responsive and resizes nicely when you resize your browser or access the site on mobile and tablet devices too.

I’m having one slight issue though, whereby I’ve added the meta tag: <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" /> to try and show on mobile devices at true resolution, it’s fine on the iphone 3/3gs but on the iphone 4/4s it’s not displaying at 640×960 instead it’s showing at 320×480 and therefore unfortunately looks a bit blurred.

Anyone got any idea on how to fix this?

As ever, feedback, thoughts and comments are much appreciated but please try to be nice.

Thanks all in advance. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by