3706 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Sales was good (not great).. until “BANNGGGGGG” that notification bar appear (the awesome bundle for 2 weeks)..... sales now drops. Well, we should prepare for “low-sales” till next month, hopefully no “awesome” bundle again next month (hehehe.. next month is valentine, so probably a “cute and lovely” bundle will come again) – well done Envato! :D

Don’t be a hater. 8-)

38 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
sunflowertheme says

42 sales so far, hope everything is still good.

1245 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Sales was good (not great).. until “BANNGGGGGG” that notification bar appear (the awesome bundle for 2 weeks)..... sales now drops. Well, we should prepare for “low-sales” till next month, hopefully no “awesome” bundle again next month (hehehe.. next month is valentine, so probably a “cute and lovely” bundle will come again) – well done Envato! :D

Come on… as a buyer, I’ll purchase what I need from the marketplace and bundle cannot replace it. Actually I’ll purchase both the item that I need, and yes, this bundle is very interesting, so I’ll spend a few more bucks on the bundle ;)

I think bundles with Envato promotions will bring more visitors here and if your sales is down today, I guess it’s because that you are not lucky today and it will get better tomorrow for sure :)

Cheers,
Iman

68 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
TitanThemes says

First month and first item, so far 31 sales not bad but i want more more more! So i need to work more more more.

99 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

confirmed. It’s not the first time that my sales drops when top banner appears… it’s every time the same.

1287 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

First month and first item, so far 31 sales not bad but i want more more more! So i need to work more more more.

WOW, welcome and congrats. For the most AJ authors this is just a dream. :-)

443 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webinpixels says

Don’t be a hater. 8-)

Well, in fact I dont hate the bundles. I just tryin to tell that everytimes envato release a bundle sales drop for (at least)a week. After the bundle is over, no difference in term of sales and traffic (note: elite authors can check daily traffic with google analytics).

592 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

WOW, welcome and congrats. For the most AJ authors this is just a dream. :-)

Ok, so now what? AudioJungle authors are the least likely to sell well on the Envato martketplace?

216 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
Animation1000 says

7 Sales thus far, I need a few sales till I get my new paw. I really, really need that new paw. This paw is not satisfying that itch.

742 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Someone said stability? :D

Never seen something like that in almost 2 years!
Better than a rollercoaster

by
by
by
by
by
by