342 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
reidknorr says

Haha that is very interesting.. LiveScript sounds much cooler and takes care of some confusion. Should we start a movement? ;)

nikitadoroshenko
nikitadoroshenko Recent Posts Threads Started
35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
nikitadoroshenko says

True, LiveScript sound better, and it makes mind clear.

Java… JavaScript, i thought it was same, my bad. Thank you for help guys, it change situation :)

Just now i understand how any analytics can detect JavaScript on\off when analytics working only with turned on JavaScript and this mean it’s not tracking users with no-js.

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

LiveScript sounds great, we should get organized and submit (where appropriate) a request to change the name.

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ewizz says

you can have google analytics without javascript lol

by
by
by
by
by
by