5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vegas702 says

Let me start with saying I am new to wordpress… I installed jetbird and everything loaded fine. but when it shows on my site the header looks different that the demo. I’m not sure if there is coding needed to get the same look as the demo.

The demo should match the theme you buy right?

here is a screen shot of the demo: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kataikennels123456789/JetBird.jpg

and here is a shot of how it loaded: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kataikennels123456789/Untitled-17.png

I also can not get the photo slider to work, but I’m still working on it…

any input?

thanks for any info…

5 posts
vegas702 says

Update – the page links were too long so it moved them down a line in the header. making it look different. when I shortened the list it now looks more like the demo.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kataikennels123456789/11.jpg

(Like I said new to wordpress)

I’m still trying to figure out how to get the Home Slider to show up and also how to you get the page links that appear under the logo. -men -women etc.

5 posts
vegas702 says

OK – so I think I’m talking to myself… lol

but I’ll keep updating in case someone else comes across this with the same questions… I was able to get the menu link I wanted. under: Appearance > menu

Create a new menu, assign it to “under main navigation” and then assign what I wanted to show there.

this is probably very basic stuff, but I had no clue. I’m sure I’m not the only person in the world trying to do this themselves.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kataikennels123456789/12.jpg

now on to trying to get the home slider to work….

328 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CLINE123 says

It’s not the theme it’s you as you are new to WP. Try following the documentation step by step. If you run into trouble post on the theme’s support area and other users of the theme may help you. TF themes are designed to be up and running without touching any of the hardcoded files just take your time and learn as you go along which you seem to be doing already. Good luck.

5 posts
vegas702 says

It’s not the theme it’s you as you are new to WP. Try following the documentation step by step. If you run into trouble post on the theme’s support area and other users of the theme may help you. TF themes are designed to be up and running without touching any of the hardcoded files just take your time and learn as you go along which you seem to be doing already. Good luck.

Thanks for the input.. I’m getting there very slowly… step by step.. I’ve tried the home slider every way I can think, read everything I could find on it… and still cant get it to show up.

I wasn’t able to find the theme support area? got a link? I’m new to this style of forums also.. I’ve always been a VB guy..

thanks for the help.

328 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
CLINE123 says
5 posts
vegas702 says

Here you go: Jetbird Item Discussion

Great thanks!

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Italy
catolino says

is there any support on this theme ??? i need help for a css issue

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ashrafmh says

Wondering if anyone has been able to cutomize the theme to work with the latest Woocommerce plugin. Having major problems with it. Or if anyone has a developer that could help.

Thanks.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Italy
catolino says

Wondering if anyone has been able to cutomize the theme to work with the latest Woocommerce plugin. Having major problems with it. Or if anyone has a developer that could help. Thanks.
Is a problem, so i’m using old woocommerce plugin version
by
by
by
by
by
by