310 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
GroovingGecko says
Hi Skywarrior,

If you dont mind,I got couple of questions, How did you get in UK first time? on visiting visa or student visa ? am i allowed to find a job if i come in visiting visa?

Thanks

@xnorpix: He’s from within the European Union so he doesn’t need a visa. Where are you from? It’s different for each country.

@soundmaxx: Good luck! I have moved to new countries a couple of times myself, and it’s been a great adventure every time!

1051 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says
have a look here. It`s all about working, visa in the UK http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/

good luck

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
-axnorpix says

Hi Skywarrior,

If you dont mind,I got couple of questions, How did you get in UK first time? on visiting visa or student visa ? am i allowed to find a job if i come in visiting visa?

Thanks

@xnorpix: He’s from within the European Union so he doesn’t need a visa. Where are you from? It’s different for each country.

@soundmaxx: Good luck! I have moved to new countries a couple of times myself, and it’s been a great adventure every time!
Thanks GroovingGecko :) I’m from India.
366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
-axnorpix says

have a look here. It`s all about working, visa in the UK http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/ good luck
Thank you Alexlasek, it’s useful for me :)
118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
SoundmaxX says

We not know each other but you can see that here we have a very strong community! Thanks guys for your advices, really helpful…:)

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
melishell says

Hey dude. If you want some quick cash I would suggest to look into pubs as a waiter. Jobs of that kind are many and its generally very easy to find. When I moved to London (4~ years ago) I worked in 2-3 jobs like that in the first 2 years, very easy to find, 1 – 2 weeks max and they generally don’t require perfect english. It may not be the best job in the world but pays the bills and keep some money flowing until you find something you want to do. What I used to do is print 30-40 CVs and go into every single bar/pub that I could find and ask them if they needed something, I generally found something after 4-5 days. If you spend like 3-4h every day you can cover loads of streets like that. Hope that helps!

great work and courage dude…

219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

If you dont mind,I got couple of questions, How did you get in UK first time? on visiting visa or student visa ?

The OP is from the EU so there’s no visa requirement to live in the UK.

am i allowed to find a job if i come in visiting visa?

No you won’t be able to get a job without the right to work in the country. Any company hiring you would put themselves at risk of a massive fine.

by
by
by
by
by
by