Title says it all When I create my themes I usually stop using photoshop quite early and do most of the stuff directly within the browser.
Since a lot of my customers who purchased my “Enfold” Theme would like to see more and better PSD files with the theme I need someone who is able to create PSD files based on my WordPress Theme.Requirements are simple:
- You should be able to create a 1:1 copy with all the small details, based on the WordPress Theme.
- I want to provide most of the demo content as PSD files, so we would probably end up with about 30 PSD files
- Would be nice: If you already have a approved PSD here on themeforest
If you are interested send me what you would quote for the project through my themeforest profile page
Email is sent!
Wow massive opportunity!
I’ll do it for free if you’ll be my friend.
Kriesi, there’s a software for that.
It’s not 100% perfect, the text layers still need to be added manually, since it converts them into non editable layers.
What’s super useful in your case is that it names and groups the layers based on the actual HTML structure.
Here’s the main page .psd of Enfold:http://cl.ly/1N1r1o1b151E
this is the app: pagelayers.com
pagelayers.com Another reason to buy a Mac!
Thanks for all the feedback and mails. Job is taken
- Envato Staff
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog