PremiumCoding Team is looking for a one more part-time Support Assistant to work in our Support Forums found on this portal and to answer the support tickets. The position includes checking the forums and ticket system and responding to customer support requests on daily basis. We will start with a 7 day trial.
- Answer support requests 2-3 times daily, 5 days a week (or 7 days a week if you are able to)
- Support requests cover items from ThemeForest (mainly WordPress Themes)
- Average support time per day is approximately 2 hours – based on level of sales at certain times but the average it is 12 hours a week.
- This is a part-time position. You can work from anywhere.
- PHP (and HTML, of course)
- WordPress theme development
- Web inspector (Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, Google Inspect, etc)
- Troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Fluent in English
- Patience often required
- Have a basic knowledge of WooCommerce plugin (not a must you can learn this as the time goes on)
- Previous experience supporting Envato authors is a plus
- Being part of Envato Community for a while is a plus
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot efficiently are the most important skills
Is PayPal the only payment option or would you also consider Moneybookers(Skrill) ?
If Moneybookers is a possibility, then I am definitely filling out the form.
All the best,
yes MB is also a option.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.