• Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Beta Tester
+11 more
Kontramax says

Hello, everyone! My vote for this amazing GR item: http://graphicriver.net/item/27-handdrawn-touch-screen-gestures-pack/505212

Sonic_Media_Design
Sonic_Media_Design Recent Posts
Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Sonic_Media_Design says

Hi, thanks for answering, maybe this isn’t the thread to talk about this, and I of course speak for myself only, but the point here I think is that lately AJ authors are a little forgotten from Envato scope. We’ve ask improvements on multiple threads about missing features like (better rating system, better licenses, etc) and those threads have no response from Envato at all, also bundles like this or discounts from Envato are not focused on promote AJ items, instead it use the AJ items like “bonus” or something minor and not as the key target of the bundle.

I’m here from more than 3 years as author and is really evident that Envato are neglecting AJ as a marketplace than other more profitable marketplaces like theme forest(TF), and I understand this is a bussiness and if TF sells better than AJ it’s fair that Envato promote TF more, but hey…please try to make AJ stronger not weaker, answer those threads where tons of users claim an improvement, make bundles to target specifically Aj items…

Just my two cents. Thanks for reading.

I sadly have to agree with that. As i said in earlier threads before (SonicCube here), Music seems to be worth less and lesser in our digital world. Thats probably why Envato does not put to much investment into AJ anymore. And the whole story is not Envatos fault, but everyone out there thinking music is not there to earn money from …. but a privilege to be musician ;)

123 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Lithuania
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+3 more
Mangustas says
84 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
yomrholmes Staff says

Hey everyone – Final 10 hours for submissions! I’ll come up with the final list of items based on submissions made before January 8 AEDT.

707 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
ChillThemes says
21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Uzbekistan
SRDigital says
2 posts
  • Netherlands
k_dawn says
21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ModSter says
84 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
yomrholmes Staff says

Hey Everyone – Submissions are now complete. Stay tuned for a Notes post where everyone can vote for their favorites out of the ten finalists.

Thanks again for all of the submissions. Its been a great list to go through, and its been exciting seeing all of the new items every morning!

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
pheadxp says

This responsive slider would be a fabulous addon to the bundle:

Jquery: http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-jquery-plugin/2580848

WP: http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380
It’s definitely a must have! I can confirm! and thousand others as well. ;)

I?already have bought it. It is a must have plugin!

by
by
by
by
by
by