28 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+6 more
CurlyThemes says

Big #selfie in Chicago? Who is in?

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Big #selfie in Chicago? Who is in?

Naysan will be there, and he’s pretty much the king of selfies :D

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I just heard that there will be a special Envato Live badge being handed out for everyone who attends. Woot!

28 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+6 more
CurlyThemes says

I just heard that there will be a special Envato Live badge being handed out for everyone who attends. Woot!

Besides the Envato Meetup badge?

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Yes. It will be a special badge just for Envato Live attendees :D

28 posts
+6 more
CurlyThemes says

Yes. It will be a special badge just for Envato Live attendees :D

Cool, can’t wait :)

1 post
    Located in United States
popularpixel says

Just got my tickets! See you all there.

I was at the event a couple years ago when the team came to Chicago in 2010. It was a great time meeting everyone.

5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Just a quick update that we’ll also be giving attendees a choice of deals to choose from :)

http://notes.envato.com/authors/envato-live-great-swag-giveaways/
5339 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

http://vimeo.com/95876272

Author Designcrumbs (Jake Caputo) wants to see you in Chicago! He may or may not be buying hot dogs for everyone :P

322 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Looking forward to meeting Jake, his hot dogs, and asking him why his office is 3ft wide.

by
by
by
by
by
by