3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
sconky03 says

Hi Designers,

I am looking for a joomla template with an Everton Football Club Theme. can anyone help?

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Catherine14 says
Hi Designers, I am looking for a joomla template with an Everton Football Club Theme. can anyone help?

Hi,

I am interested to work with your project. I have done many project for my clients.
If you are interested get back to me at prisley55@gmail.com
3 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
sconky03 says

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your response to the forum post I placed. I would be interested in knowing more about you and your designs. Do you have a portfolio I can see? What do you charge for template design? As I mentioned in my post I am looking to develop a website aimed at Everton Football Fans. It will bring together the latest news from the club as well as video and other fun stuff. I would like to eventually add a forum as well and would need a template for that as well. I am looking for a fairly clean design, preferably based on a 960 grid. If you are interested, please drop me an email with a link to your portfolio, and a rough estimate of the cost involved. Also if you have any more questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Regards Shaun Concannon The Evertonian.com

962 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Hi,

Portfolio can be seen here: http://www.eirestudio.net/portfolio.php

PM your budget, Thanks

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Catherine14 says

Hi, We also do custom theme development based upon the client requirements .Please let me know if you have any budget in your mind. Please have a look at a few examples that matches your requirements in our collection.

[links removed]
We can customize these templates as a Joomla template based upon your requirements.
2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi Catherine,

We don’t allow links to competing websites or marketplaces, so I’ve removed them from your post. Thanks for understanding! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by