I made a Joomla Template and want to sell it in themeforest. But the problem is, I do not know how it should be structured final .zip file.
I think it should be as follows: Documentation folder , Licensing folder , template.zip , quickstart.zip , Extentions.zip
You need to have the following in order to submit your template:
1. The main ZIP file.
2. The ZIP file with the screenshots, for example template_preview.zip
3. The template thumbnail (80×80)
There is an article about the requirements in the Knowladgebase. I cannot paste you the link now, becase I’m writting this from my phone But let me know if you need more information and I will update you tomorrow
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.