Hi guys, I submitted my Joomla template here on Themeforest, but it is hard rejected with message that it doesn’t meet minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. From this response I can’t exactly conclude what’s wrong and what to change, so I would be thankful if someone of you can give me his honest opinion and some advice to make it better…
Here is my template
Hey templategalaxy. I would say it is unique in a sense that it doesn’t look like any other themes out here, but it has lots of design issues. My comments are below:
- Too much shadows and borders
- No contrast between elements. All elemnts have almost same text color, same background, and font sizes.
- Needs clear visual separation between elements. Everything is so tight.
- The icons on top left is barely visible.
- All elements are too boxy.
Take time on improving the template. I can see that you’ve put in lots of work into this. Keep it up!