434 posts I love the web!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

I get aproved some weeks ago an HTML theme, so, I created the Joomla version of this one specting the aproval but… I get a hard rejection.

I thought that if an HTML is aproved, the Joomla version (in my case) can get the aproval too. How can be possible two totally different opinions about the same design? I’m very confused about it. Please, opinions about this topic.

99 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
ssievert says

Yes, that confuses me too. Whats the reason given by the reviewer?

I have same problems with my first PSD template (at the envato marketplace – I’m in design business since 12 years…). Different reviewers have different meanings about the design and the reason for a hard rejection. First one told me, that technical quality is bad, second told me, design is good, interesting concept, but typography lacks.

Anyway, did you open a ticket about that?

434 posts I love the web!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

Yes, that confuses me too. Whats the reason given by the reviewer?

I have same problems with my first PSD template (at the envato marketplace – I’m in design business since 12 years…). Different reviewers have different meanings about the design and the reason for a hard rejection. First one told me, that technical quality is bad, second told me, design is good, interesting concept, but typography lacks.

Anyway, did you open a ticket about that?

Yep! I just send a ticket after the rejection.

539 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kriskorn says

Hello htmgarcia,

It is easier to get a HTML template approved than Joomla. If the HTML was approved, then I can assume that the design was good enough, but implementing Joomla to the template was done badly. Wait for the response to the ticket you opened and then you can get a clear answer.

All the best,
Kris

by
by
by
by
by
by