- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
So it looks like the plugin looks at a defined list of “options”, which I’m assuming is where you put “Adrian Mato Gondelle”. I would think you just need to encode the accented á
To do that http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/web/codehtml.html#accent has the html encoding info. Hope this helps!
You need to do some kind of transliteration, both on the suggestion list and on the user input.
Hope this helps, at least you know what you could search for with Google.