I’ve got an image rotater among a bunch of other things on my page. When the page is loading, everything is shown (all the images in the rotater, etc). When the page is finished loading, everything snaps into place.
Is there a way to prevent that?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Yep. We’ll need to see some source code before offering assistance.