I’m leaving this here because there are a lot of devs around, and I believe it might be helpful for some. I am in the process of developing my new plugin which heavily relies on JS, so I wanted to use the power of filters and actions WordPress has, in my JS.
As a result, I’ve written this small, quite simple, but (to me) very useful script.
Usage is explained in the readme, let me know if something is unclear and feel free to use and abuse it.
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
it is very nice idea… we will play with this…
Let me know if you stumble upon unexpected issues, I haven’t really tested it in the “real world” so any feedback on usability/performance is welcome.