I have to agree. Sales hasn’t been good for me in July.
5 sales so far, I’m happy with it since I started in april selling on codecanyon.
- April: total of 7 sales
- May total of 10 sales
- June total of 13 sales
- And first week of July 5 sales
And I still have to upload my new plugin, lets hope the increasing line stays
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
25 Sales NOT BAD
4 sales in the first week of July plus one extended.
From the 4th July are terrible!
I suppose is for the US holidays, also my support website is desert (thanks God )
4th and 5th July were dry
6th made up for it
6 sales in 4 hours
Im stuck on 3 sales since 1th July but June also started short in sales and at the end was my best month so far. Good luck to all
As the saying goes, “if life gives you vodka – drink it.” ... that has nothing to do with anything, I just like vodka.
Sales seam normal to me. But normal for me isn’t that much