3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lwpgrant says

I’m new to themeforest..I’ve come across some brilliant templates. I’m interested in using brandspace but I’m not that much of a techie so wanted to check if there is a jumpstart version which has the demo content so I can just replace pictures, text etc..

When downloaded, can you download the demo content and is it uploaded via FTP ?

1179 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

I’m new to themeforest..I’ve come across some brilliant templates. I’m interested in using brandspace but I’m not that much of a techie so wanted to check if there is a jumpstart version which has the demo content so I can just replace pictures, text etc.. When downloaded, can you download the demo content and is it uploaded via FTP ?
if your talking of wordpress theme, you can request a dump content from the author if you want to..
3 posts
lwpgrant says

Thanks for the reply mabuc, but no, its not a wordpress theme. It comes under the category of ‘website’

3606 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

All html themes should have content inside them, so what you see in the preview should also be in the downloadable package(except copyrighted material – such as pictures)..

3 posts
lwpgrant says

All html themes should have content inside them, so what you see in the preview should also be in the downloadable package(except copyrighted material – such as pictures)..

Thanks Ruben :)

499 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

Hi lwpgrant,

Brandspace is our template and just to confirm, in the download package the template will be filled with content. The actual content (images) are different to the preview, but the layout and text are the same. We’re just swapped out the demo images with dummy images of the same size.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Regards,

DOK

by
by
by
by
by
by