1421 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Exactly, same here, the search test would explain it, since there are no problems on top sellers and new item that have exposure as i can see, any official response pls? Coz this is disturbing had 3 sales in 3 days it never happened or is it just me?

478 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe
+3 more
rayoflightt says

My sales dropped 50% compared to May and it started exactly on June 1st. It is obviously something with search. It’s too much sharp drop on exactly first day in month to happen just because of less buyers.

8 posts Perfect UX
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeSphere says

Sales have been affected for those in Popular page as well. Let’s not worry about it though. The football fever is on at the moment. Here’s something relevant you might be interested in: https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140608160051-25760-understanding-the-frenzied-interest-in-soccer-s-world-cup

it would be an ideal time to work on another product or take a vacation yourself. ;)

- Asad

8 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
bmdezzin says

I do not think this has all to do with the World Cup – it’s just a convenient excuse.

221 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BetaMotion says

My sales dropped 50% compared to May and it started exactly on June 1st. It is obviously something with search. It’s too much sharp drop on exactly first day in month to happen just because of less buyers.

+1

221 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BetaMotion says

Exactly, same here, the search test would explain it, since there are no problems on top sellers and new item that have exposure as i can see, any official response pls? Coz this is disturbing had 3 sales in 3 days it never happened or is it just me?

+1

480 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
pixeful says

50% less earnings this month, I think because Elite authors got their Multipurpose themes, football or search, but they started to test Search engine not from 1 June… that’s was earlier. I’m going to vacation without internet for 2 weeks – screw that am out of here :D:D But seriously we need to stop on worries on this and just sit back and relax.

8 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
bmdezzin says
It’s getting stranger each passing day and I do not believe it has all to do with the football fever. It looks like some of us have blocking of some sort going on. Is it possible that this could be related to (... excerpt from this thread http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/api-issues/133729 )

...Last Monday morning Melbourne, Australia, time, we came under a very large distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack… ...This caused us to turn our defences up to maximum, which amounts to a distributed provision of service response to this attack, whereby we block direct traffic to our data centre and force all the traffic to take the long road, via a globally distributed set of traffic filters that do their very best to eliminate the bad traffic while still letting the good traffic through…

It’s normal to have some fluctuation in sales, but such huge drop in sales for more than a week is certainly not normal. Since I can see that some people are selling just fine, it could be location blocking issue – buyers from certain locations can not see certain items from certain authors.

1421 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

I have a real big headache from this, cannot understand this, it is such a huge drop that it is becoming a real issue it usually comes back after 3 days or after the weekend but still it is the same.

I marked this thread for staff reply, but don’t know if they have any reasonable advice to calm us down. It is really giving be the chills. Was turning out to be a great month for us with the new item getting good sales, now its just died and with, usually at this time we had in 24 hours 10 sales on that one alone item. Now 3 and 1 plugin nothing else from Friday, very scary, the last fluctuation we faced i thought it is bad but this one topped it!

357 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Satgur says

June remained low sales mnth yr aftr yr :(

by
by
by
by
by
by