6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Comy says

Can i upload a theme to the PSD category and then after i code it move it to the websites category?

Thanks

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

you can delete it from your portfolio.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Like darius said, you would just remove the PSD item from your portfolio leaving only the HTML version.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Comy says

So:

1. upload the PSD theme to the PSD category 2 Code the PSD theme 3 upload the HTML website theme 4 delete the PSD theme from your portofolio.

Am i correct? :)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Yes sir!

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says
Yes sir!

Would it be wise to upload HTML without the PSD file and leave the PSD in the PSD section?

6 posts
Comy says

The HTML theme would include the psd files too… otherwise it wouldnt be accepted by themeforest i assume.

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says
The HTML theme would include the psd files too… otherwise it wouldnt be accepted by themeforest i assume.

No You don’t need to provide PSD file with the HTML template.

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says

Yep, if you would be obligated to do so, I wouldn’t have to repeat myself “sorry guys, all my PSD ’s were lost during last HDD crash” :P

6 posts
Comy says
Yep, if you would be obligated to do so, I wouldn’t have to repeat myself “sorry guys, all my PSD ’s were lost during last HDD crash” :P

Ouch… sry m8! happened to me also a few times. It realy sucks :(

by
by
by
by
by
by