31 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
jarenwicklund says

Could we have a thumbprint of our files as they are in review mode? It’ s nice to have it to check off so we can upload others in the same set ( but might have forgotten which ones already were uploaded ). Thanks!

2 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
lucyliterna says

It drives me crazy too! And what about disappearing photos after they have been hard rejected!? How come I can tell which one was rejected if they send only “photo dune uploaded name” in e-mail. But what if I’ve uploaded 50 files called “pretty woman” and one of them was rejected. And I get an e-mail that says- “Pretty woman fine was rejected” It is a must have to SEE files while it’s being uploaded, or rejected etc. I have sent request via support from, but they just ignored it.

6 posts
jimh12345 says

Since we have a suggestion thread going – it would be great to see ‘views’ on photos without having to go to another url, log in, then click on each photo one at a time.

2 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
lucyliterna says

Statistic viewing is ridiculous!!!! I understand that is was build for people selling their work on several Envato marketplaces, but for photographer selling photos exclusively on Photodune the whole system does not make sense.

4606 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Your comments are much appreciated Jim and Lucy. There’s going to be a lot of improvements coming down the pipe for PhotoDune. The growth has really been outstanding and you can be certain that our Devs will be busy adding to and adjusting how the Marketplace operates :)

by
by
by
by
by
by