21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marcc3d says

Hi guys here I am again to show you my second rejected template, after put so much effort in this project I got this item rejected this is my second trial, my first web template was rejected, so I tried a new one.

This time I converted an approved psd design, thus I thought I could get this approved, but it didn’t happen, this is the template I am talking about: http://plugthem.cpweb0048.servidorwebfacil.com/webtemplates/quiry/preview/ any feedback would be truly accepeted so I can improve my work.

From the time I got my first template rejected until today I didn’t understand ‘the deep mistery’ behind TF approval process, it seems If I am an ‘elite author’ almost anything is approved, but begginers like me has to do the ultra power functional and beautiful template, I see many average work being approved other good works are not approved.

I got a hard rejection, the review team just says my template didn’t meet the minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies, but they don’t let us know these ‘minimum requirements’, so what do you think guys? Please gve some feedback if you can, and this way I will improved my work, this is very frustrating but I will not give up.

This is the message from review team:

Unfortunately your submission Quiry Multipurpose Responsive HTML Template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

We understand this has been approved in PSD Templates, however this design is from 2012 and since then we’ve raised our design quality standards.

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there y
53 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
2035Themes says

its broken 21 inch monitor. http://prntscr.com/1hk0fa

36 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
DotRex says

I Know That Feel Bro!

2276 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

The review is very custom , they ask for a redesign (something new) .

21 posts
  • Located in Brazil
Marcc3d says

@2035Themes I saw your sscreenshot yes it looks like the slider container is left aligned I will fix that, thank you for your feedback.

@DotRex yes mate, this is not good :(

@manuelvega thank you for your feedback, I think there’s no way for this template, maybe a whole new version.

108 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
naspos says

You have a lot of alignment issues with that theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by