20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
jobspex says

Hi

I just bought this: http://themeforest.net/item/kallyas-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/4091658

Why has it been removed? It had like 6000+ sales and ongoing support!!

Frustrating!!

170 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a Competition
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
hogash says

Hey @jobspex, we’re truly sorry about that. The item got soft disable because of a small problem, however we opened an envato support ticket #TGV-631-39527 and hopefully we’ll get a response soon. The problem isn’t in fact a problem however due to these demans we will need to make some big code changes to solve it (it’s about the page builder’s sidebar). Tomorrow we’re also releasing a new 2.6 update of the theme and we’re hoping to get back online.

Meanwhile, if in need of support you can ask for support on our forums at http://support.hogash.com/ (hope that you managed to save a copy of the license code because it’s required upon forum subscription).

Thank you for understanding and i’ll get back with you as soon as it’s back online!

Best regards,

Marius

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
jobspex says

Thank you Marius.

I understand. I will surely wait for tomorrow to see any updates. I’m hoping it all goes well as I bought this theme to setup for a client of mine, and don’t want its support & updates to be lost.

Thanks

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ROCKETPRO says

why should envato take this premium (perfect selling) theme of the their marketplace? i hope this accidentally happen…this theme is one of the best selling ones on envato marketplace, iam sure there are working hard to clear the issues. what are the issues??? its oviously wordpress-related, since the joomla and html versions are still on the market. PLEASE Envato-Team, take care for this problem, since its i big community using this theme we would love to see ongoing support and updates! LOVE THIS THEME!!! BEST IVE EVER USED

3 posts
ROCKETPRO says

to bad…i not saved a copy of my license code :( whatever, i buy your theme again. 55 dollar for this premium work and support + updates iam ready to pay again and again and again;) minus for envato though. it would be great if it would be possible to get informed before things just happen. envato should think about a kind of pre-warning. iam just planning to create my agency site and get it online, now i not get updates anymore – lets finish how it started – to bad!

ps: Best wishes to @hogash, i hope this issue gets solved soon, since you not have any sells at the moment…like i said i will buy this theme again as soon as it gets back on the marketplace.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TKQmarketing says

to bad…i not saved a copy of my license code :( whatever, i buy your theme again. 55 dollar for this premium work and support + updates iam ready to pay again and again and again;) minus for envato though. it would be great if it would be possible to get informed before things just happen. envato should think about a kind of pre-warning. iam just planning to create my agency site and get it online, now i not get updates anymore – lets finish how it started – to bad! ps: Best wishes to @hogash, i hope this issue gets solved soon, since you not have any sells at the moment…like i said i will buy this theme again as soon as it gets back on the marketplace.

Marksen, you can still get the license code if you purchased the theme before. Justlogin to envato, and go to your downloads, normally it should be there next to the disabled theme.

3 posts
ROCKETPRO says

Marksen, you can still get the license code if you purchased the theme before. Justlogin to envato, and go to your downloads, normally it should be there next to the disabled theme.

Thanks, just downloaded the license!

170 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a Competition
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
hogash says

Hi Marksen,

thank you for your support. We are doing our best to bring the theme back online. Hopefully Envato team will re-enable our item and give us some time to work on their feedback.

In the meantime , if you need support, you can contact us from our own support forum.

Best regards, Stefan

3984 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

it would be great if it would be possible to get informed before things just happen. envato should think about a kind of pre-warning.
Hi marksen23, thank you for the feedback, we’ll be sure to take it into serious consideration. In the meantime, please take a moment to read this article.

As kindly explained by Marius (hogash) above, this is a temporary measure, and he, the author, has indeed been contacted regarding the situation.

If anyone needs any additional information/clarification regarding this specific case, please do open a support ticket and support staff will be glad to assist. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
by
by
by
by
by
by