30 posts
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SimonDaum says

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new on AJ and I am glad that I found this forum, it’s a great place to be as a musician.

My name is Simon Daum, I am 33 years old and I come from the black forest, Germany. By the way, a very beatyful place ;).

Something that has always fascinated me most about music was when music really felt personal and emotional even though the composer used “simple” means to write his music. To me, one of the greatest examples with that talent is Thomas Newman. His music just has something special, authentic about it. I have always tried to write such authentic music, music written out of real life situations, music that describes my personal views, emotions and challanges but that can somehow can also reach others at a deeper level.

Most of my music belongs to the emotional soundtrack and pianosolo category, but I also have some athmospheric, epic action and vocal pop songs.

I love to capture the beaty of simplicity and hope one day I can reach more people with my music. It seems difficult to stick out amongst so many talented other musicians, but if you have some time stop by my site, have a listen and let me know how you like it. Feel free to share your music with me too, I always love to have a listen to other talented musicians. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I would love to help out where I can.

[link removed – forum rules]

Thanks for stopping by and I look foreward being even more a part of the AJ :)

1326 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

Hi Simon and welcome to the Jungle. Nice inspiring portfolio ;)

MysticRavenStudios
MysticRavenStudios Recent Posts
Threads Started
34 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Europe
MysticRavenStudios says

Hi Simon,

nice portfolio. Your currently top track have a nice mood and style! Remembers me to the great Mr. Ludovico Einaudi ;) Have a good time.

39 posts
  • United Kingdom
bombfactory says

Hi there! Hope everything goes well for you.

107 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
SetbonD says

Hi! And I wish good sales!

30 posts
  • Germany
SimonDaum says

Thank you all for your replys, you have some impressive portofilos too ;) ... Hope I can follow your examples :)

169 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Music-Smith says

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new on AJ and I am glad that I found this forum, it’s a great place to be as a musician.

My name is Simon Daum, I am 33 years old and I come from the black forest, Germany. By the way, a very beatyful place ;).

Something that has always fascinated me most about music was when music really felt personal and emotional even though the composer used “simple” means to write his music. To me, one of the greatest examples with that talent is Thomas Newman. His music just has something special, authentic about it. I have always tried to write such authentic music, music written out of real life situations, music that describes my personal views, emotions and challanges but that can somehow can also reach others at a deeper level.

Most of my music belongs to the emotional soundtrack and pianosolo category, but I also have some athmospheric, epic action and vocal pop songs.

I love to capture the beaty of simplicity and hope one day I can reach more people with my music. It seems difficult to stick out amongst so many talented other musicians, but if you have some time stop by my site, have a listen and let me know how you like it. Feel free to share your music with me too, I always love to have a listen to other talented musicians. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I would love to help out where I can.

[link removed – forum rules]

Thanks for stopping by and I look foreward being even more a part of the AJ :)

I love Thomas Newman. I’m liking your music too!

1935 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

Hey Simon

A very warm welcome from the south, just about three hours from you :)

You have a very nice portfolio already and you are very talented, congrats mate!! I wish you many sales and a lot of fun in the jungle (you will have it)! :)

Viele Grüsse aus der Schweiz Mat

39 posts
  • United Kingdom
bombfactory says

Wir können alles, außer hochdeutsch! :)

MysticRavenStudios
MysticRavenStudios Recent Posts
Threads Started
34 posts