30 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
SimonDaum says

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new on AJ and I am glad that I found this forum, it’s a great place to be as a musician.

My name is Simon Daum, I am 33 years old and I come from the black forest, Germany. By the way, a very beatyful place ;).

Something that has always fascinated me most about music was when music really felt personal and emotional even though the composer used “simple” means to write his music. To me, one of the greatest examples with that talent is Thomas Newman. His music just has something special, authentic about it. I have always tried to write such authentic music, music written out of real life situations, music that describes my personal views, emotions and challanges but that can somehow can also reach others at a deeper level.

Most of my music belongs to the emotional soundtrack and pianosolo category, but I also have some athmospheric, epic action and vocal pop songs.

I love to capture the beaty of simplicity and hope one day I can reach more people with my music. It seems difficult to stick out amongst so many talented other musicians, but if you have some time stop by my site, have a listen and let me know how you like it. Feel free to share your music with me too, I always love to have a listen to other talented musicians. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I would love to help out where I can.

[link removed – forum rules]

Thanks for stopping by and I look foreward being even more a part of the AJ :)

1401 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Hi Simon and welcome to the Jungle. Nice inspiring portfolio ;)

MysticRavenStudios
MysticRavenStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
34 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
MysticRavenStudios says

Hi Simon,

nice portfolio. Your currently top track have a nice mood and style! Remembers me to the great Mr. Ludovico Einaudi ;) Have a good time.

39 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
bombfactory says

Hi there! Hope everything goes well for you.

117 posts
  • Located in Russian Federation
SetbonD says

Hi! And I wish good sales!

30 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
SimonDaum says

Thank you all for your replys, you have some impressive portofilos too ;) ... Hope I can follow your examples :)

203 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Music-Smith says

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new on AJ and I am glad that I found this forum, it’s a great place to be as a musician.

My name is Simon Daum, I am 33 years old and I come from the black forest, Germany. By the way, a very beatyful place ;).

Something that has always fascinated me most about music was when music really felt personal and emotional even though the composer used “simple” means to write his music. To me, one of the greatest examples with that talent is Thomas Newman. His music just has something special, authentic about it. I have always tried to write such authentic music, music written out of real life situations, music that describes my personal views, emotions and challanges but that can somehow can also reach others at a deeper level.

Most of my music belongs to the emotional soundtrack and pianosolo category, but I also have some athmospheric, epic action and vocal pop songs.

I love to capture the beaty of simplicity and hope one day I can reach more people with my music. It seems difficult to stick out amongst so many talented other musicians, but if you have some time stop by my site, have a listen and let me know how you like it. Feel free to share your music with me too, I always love to have a listen to other talented musicians. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I would love to help out where I can.

[link removed – forum rules]

Thanks for stopping by and I look foreward being even more a part of the AJ :)

I love Thomas Newman. I’m liking your music too!

2007 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hey Simon

A very warm welcome from the south, just about three hours from you :)

You have a very nice portfolio already and you are very talented, congrats mate!! I wish you many sales and a lot of fun in the jungle (you will have it)! :)

Viele Grüsse aus der Schweiz Mat

39 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
bombfactory says

Wir können alles, außer hochdeutsch! :)

MysticRavenStudios
MysticRavenStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
34 posts